Sunday, August 19, 2018

Shiloh's K5 Art

Kindergarten  is always full of fun art it seems.  
It is also such a growing time!
Shiloh seems to go through times when she is very focused on art and other time where she does not touch it (at least at home) for weeks.
I will say that in her rapid firing making times there are so much that I can't keep it all or keep up!
Beach liked the one below...while she does not often draw sad scenes....this one was of kids outside that were not happy about the smoke they smelled from the chimney next door.
As a mom you know I gotta love anything with handprints!
"I donated food because " This was visiting the local food bank.
In Kindergarten they also begin writing their own books...
This was about Great Woof Lodge.
It is also really hard to "read" them without assistance as they learn to write. Book two...
"I go to Florida."
Book three...
"I go to the pumpkin patch."
Her favorite thing to wrote though is: I love you.
This was her Christmas card to me.
She is so thoughtful!
During one of her arting sessions (as I like to call them) around Christmas time she drew this series...
Birth scene for Jesus and the angel visiting....
Angle appearing to the shepherds...
The wise men visiting Jesus...
And then his death on the cross.  I do think it is pretty amazing that her little mind comes up with this on her own.
House decorated for Christmas...
My goal for 2018 is to read.
"I go to the swings."
"We got on the tire swing."
"I went home."
"Beach"
"First we went to the beach."
"We went in the water with Poppy."
"Finally we went to the car."
A sweet little birthday card for her sister...
"When I grow up I want to be an artist."
My heart map: Mommy, Daddy, cupcake, bushy blanket.
Shiloh's Art book...
"How to draw a balloon. "
"How to draw a flower." 
 "How to draw a banner."
 "How to draw a house."
 "The end"
 "Cats are chased by dogs. You do something bad to the cat they well scratch you."
"If you got cats.  Food that can be happy."
 "If you mess with them they will not like it."
 "Cats are nice to you."
 (The table of contents.)
"My opinion about the Playground."
 "I have a cousin and I can't play with because she is in Ms. Christly's class and I'm sad I can't play with her."
 "I miss my friends."
"I like when there is more people to play with." 
"Veggies and Fruits."
"Fruits are healthy."
"Veggies are healthy, too."
"Fruits come from the trees."
"Veggies come from tress and bushes."
"Veggies are big."
I can heal the world by sending love.
My FAVORITE:
These are always so fun to compare!
A sweet little card amongst the things that she brought home...
I went to the beach and went in the water.
Then we went to the sand to play.
Finally, we went to the car and let the beach.
Shiloh got this little award from her class and I think it is very fitting....she is a great Happy Helper!
My love!
Such an amazing year and such growth!  Can't wait to see how much more next year will bring!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment