Friday, June 9, 2023

Ezra 3rd Grade

My sweet boy in 3rd grade this year, the grade where the grades start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were a variety of things he made in his schools art class, including marble painting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Off their rockers" themed performance with the rest of his grade and he was down front and center.
Cute senior citizens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tracing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting ready for the Rock and Run Race!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm a lion when I'm mad."
"I'm as hungry as a pig."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezra got student of the month in his class in February.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Made the honor roll again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spring Pictures....
I love this little handsome dude of mine and can't believe his 3rd grade year has already come to a close.
Ezra, I am proud of your hard work and earning all "As' this year with your first year of big kid grades.  You have a sweet, fun, caring spirit that will take you far!  I'm so thankful I get to be your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment