Thursday, June 1, 2023

Shiloh 5th Grade

Shiloh completed her last year in elementary school, which she liked to remind me of all throughout the year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was on Student Council again, being her class representative.
They had an  installation ceremony.
Shiloh was extra tall with borrowing my shoes.
I know she will do a great job again!
Then some refreshments to celebrate afterward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 5th grade had a many day field trip to Starbase.
At the local base they were able to participate in many stem activities and see many cool things.
I was able to chaperone one day to see some of the action!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of Shiloh's work, hanging outside her classroom.  Some things that she has been wondering....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since she is not taking art at school, I enjoy seeing some of the things she makes at home, like this series on cars that she made for Ezra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sweet 5th grade cousins got to preform with their choir at the high school.
They even had a whole field trip day where their had performances at many locations in town, this one at the airport.
They have such a fantastic music teacher!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A spirit day at school, with her beloved teacher from last year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh was, also, able to help one day with the coffee cart for the teachers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was one of my favorite things Shiloh made this year, a poem about herself, for it if filled with so much love!
I'm from mac and cheese, basketball, and playing outside. I'm from toys, fun, and happiness. I'm from running down the hall, from movie night with popcorn and pizza.  I have some toy cars in child's play and I am from family, friends and love. 

And I am from a loving, kind, joyful mom. Cooks dinner every night and is a great snuggle partner.  I'm from a dad who works hard every day to provide for a family, who makes delicious breakfast every Saturday morning.  I'm from a goofy, silly, funny brother who always makes us smile.  I am from a competitive, confident sister who all love dearly.  I am from a loving family that loves and cares for one another. 

I am from vacations with my family and holidays and Bible nights, and I am from every year Christmas cheer, gifts, and love.  I am from art, reading, and delicious food.  I am from Dollywood, presents, church, and love.  I'm from a family who loves and cares for us from Sunday dinner to artwork.

In my kitchen cabinet I can find...delicious ingredients like brown sugar for cinnamon buttons and delicious breakfast foods.  In my heart there are memories that will fill my mind with joy to my mom's warm and loving hugs and from my dad's cool truck, all remind me of my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh earned Student of the month for courage in December.  In January she won for all of music class in the school with the theme, Joy!  It is fitting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goals for the new year are...Cook more, Be kind to Zoe & Ezra, Be kind to my Mom & Dad, make all A+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh made personal valentines with different themes to everyone in her class, friends, and family.  She worked on it for many weeks and put so much time, energy, and thought into it. I forgot to take a picture of all the work but did snap a picture of her one for her dad.
Another sweet card for Beach as well...
"Hey Daddy!  I love you so much.  Thank you for being there for me.  Happy V-day. XOX"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh really enjoyed being in her choir class this year with a great bunch of kids!  They performed for school as well as at Carowinds.
Shiloh and her cousin were actually able to be together for the first (and most likely only time) in the class, which was really sweet.
She had some great buddies in the class!
And one amazing teacher (with a soon to be baby)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such a beautiful young lady (even if she prefers me not to say such).
I am so proud of her strong, resilient spirit this year.  There have been many challenges and she always steps up to the plate. A leader in her own way, trying to do the right thing and learning to rely on the Lord even more.  Way to go on making the A/B honor roll and doing your best. My sweet Shiloh you are ready for middle school and I know will give it your all and do fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment