Monday, June 19, 2023

Father's Day Fun

We enjoyed getting to celebrate our Beach this Father's day.  I waited until after church to make him brunch.  Which meant we were pretty hungry by the time the food was ready, and gobbled up the goodness before I was able to snap a picture.
I did remember during card/gift time, though.
Shiloh's card and gift of cards to play with him.
Ezra's turn....
with a coupon included for infinity hugs!
Zoe was up with her card...
Then we headed to Beach's parents house and gave his dad his gifts.
I would say he was pretty happy.
Then it was off to the pool.
Beach with his dad and his "good side".
But I wanted one with two smiles as well!
That night we enjoyed dinner at my parents and Shiloh made a creative cake and snacks to celebrate the kick off of the Cousin County newspaper they had created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per tradition, my sisters and I were able to get together a separate night to celebrate our dad.  Always a good time of food and games.
This time we tried out a new one that my dad likes called, Wizard.

Such a great time celebrating all the amazing dad's in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment