Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Beach & Date Day (Day 4)

 Another beautiful day and I enjoyed a solo beach run to kick it off.
My Beach was gracious to return that morning to the coffee house that were had gone the prior day to retrieve the girls left behind purse.  He was kind enough to bring me back a drink, which I enjoyed on the beach.
More boogie boarding and relaxing!
Danielle created a heart hole for fun photos.
By the time I tried it with Beach it was falling a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then it was off to downtown St. Augustine!
We had a sister date (and spouses) to check out the distillery and winery, which were both fun.

The we went our separate ways and Beach and I had dinner at the Columbia, as we have never been there.
I enjoyed the bread (since Beach can't have gluten).
The senerory was unique and a fun experience.  
Then we enjoyed walking downtown awhile. 
I found Beach a coffee house that had a gluten free chocolate dessert we enjoyed sharing.
We had a great time people watching and being together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, the kids enjoyed more beach time and a beautiful sunset!!!
So thankful for another amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment