Thursday, November 13, 2014

Spoof Mat (Becoming crunchy - Part III)

(I think I totally forgot about this little series that I had started but am picking it back up again.  If you missed it you can see Part I -Spinal Care and Part II - My Placenta.)
So in my quest for healthy natural living another interesting piece that actually leaves indentions in my body....a Spoonk mat.  I came across this product on a blog I trusted, and it had great reviews.  Why not....I could use more peace and rest in my life so I asked for it for the holidays.
Beach thought it was crazy that I would want to use it but I actually have no problem sleeping on it at all!  Sometimes, if I'm wearing a tank top, it does leave more of an indentation (which obviously fades) but doesn't disturb my nap!  And let me tell you I love my nap time!  Always under 30 minutes, even just 10 really hits a reset button for me and this mat has taken it up a notch!  Little home acupuncture session, while I sleep, yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment