Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MAY it always be so good

Monthly Recap coming...
This month I decided I better start some detox!  Not all that different from normal living but extra supplements and cutting out all sugar.  Good thing these smoothies are so good!  I had to get a huge glass straw so I could just go strait to the source!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My little Shiloh and her love for worms.  She has such a nurturing heart!  She made a bed of leaves for this one and then gave it a ride with her on her bike.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Art museum time again!  This month with a glass theme!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somebody got a new hat and he couldn't be any more excited to be like his daddy!
Watch out there ladies!
Ezra is so reserved with almost everyone but I'm so thankful to get to see his sweet personality!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These buddies!  Shiloh comforting Ezra during a "scary" part in veggies tales!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Co-op day and Shiloh's directive activity of choice....water color paintings!
Another time she gave the cousins rides in the truck...wanting to find a way for them to have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There have been a  couple of mornings lately we have had daddy home for breakfast.  This is a rarity these days but a treasure when it happens!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what he will be like when he gets even older.  Baseball in the future?  My dad would hope so!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had very special visitors bearing awesome books!
My aunt Maggie and uncle Walter were visiting on their way up north.  It's been a few years that we have gotten to see them so it was extra sweet visit.
The girls were drawn to seeing all the pictures that Walter had to show.  My only regret is that I didn't get a picture with my aunt, too!  So thankful that the next time we are together won't be so far away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow fish painting with celery at the library this time around.
It was our last one for the school year and it did not disappoint.
Later that night the kids dug into their new books.  Zoe couldn't be any more proud that she read her new book herself, all 61 page of Put Me In the Zoo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our local library had reading time in PJs and Zoe was excited to join us this time.  They wanted more stories and just continued to sit and wait when it was all over.  We have come such a long way over this past year!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe's good friend from school had a fun party that the whole family was able to go!
Complete with amazing face painting!
Happy Birthday sweet Jastaria!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe is often at school when I workout but if she happens to be home she often joins me, even if it is in her PJs!  This time she wanted a sweat band too.  We often end the workouts with plank drags down the hallway.  These are no joke (I couldn't even make it the whole way in the beginning without stopping).  She is a good competitive sport, though, and takes it like a champ.  I wonder how much longer it will be before she is faster then me!  This was her "high" for the day when we gave reports at dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So thankful that Ezra is a pretty obedient child and not to much of a climber.  I have heard crazy stories of how there can be much trouble to get into at this age.  However, one day I walked into to see this...oh little Ez!  Your dad does not want you playing with his antique coffee grinder!
Alright summer, I'm not sure if we are ready for ya but ready or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment