Friday, March 31, 2017

My Ez-e is 3!


My baby is three and it is so bittersweet.  
Ezra you stole my heart as a baby and locked away the key.  As we leave the "terrible twos" behind us I recognize that they were not terrible at all!  You do have your preferences and desires but overall can be easily redirected.
Your easy going personality your inherited from your father, thankfully, has been sticking around.
You still love to snuggle with me each night and nap time (and I hope you always will)!  I can't seem to get enough of it (partially as I feel your our last).

You always want me to "snuggle" (lay down next to your crib) each day and give me kisses through the bars.  We held on to that crib till almost three as you enjoyed it and respected the boundaries (most of the time).
Although you can be reserved still around strangers, you never hold back your smiles from me!  
You will often give them the serious face and especially don't like it when you get a lot of attention (you eventually took off your Olaf hat when after so many people complemented your cuteness).
So I was very proud of you when you were able to walk down the ale all by yourself at your aunt's weeding!
(Knowing that daddy had a bribing cracker at the end didn't hurt either.)
You can be just as animated as your sisters, literally bouncing with excitement at times (but not overly crazy "boy" energy, like I have heard others speak about their sons)! 
(We jokingly call you a Muppet when as your joy needs a full mouth to come out of.)
You still adore all things boy, and on the top of that list are transportation toys, although you rotate through favorites, seeming to try to figure out how each one works before finding a new one for the day.

I never thought I would enjoy having boys toys around, but knowing how much joy they bring me makes me so happy too!
You love being "twinsiess" with your family members, which usually calls for much excitement, smiles and bouncing.
You adore the men in your life, including your daddy and grandpa!
And we could never forget your Poppy LOVE!
Your truly enjoy playing with your sisters and most of the time they easily include you in their play (which is so nice for this momma).  
Playing with your cousins also brings you such happiness!
Books now hold more of your attention, especially ones with vehicles! 
Your a good sport when going to your sister's games and such!
My little man loves him some sunglasses!
Since there is no little behind, I find myself caring you often, as you seem to snuggle and fit so perfectly!
You love your daddy, but not so much tickling...well perhaps for just a bit!
One day you may even fill his shoes (but they are very big shoes to fill)!
How I could look at your little profile all day!
My precious boy, "always never leave me" (as you like to say at nap time).  You have my heart in a way that I never knew possible....I love you to pieces my BuBu!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.....what a special little man God has blessed you with!

    Love you Ezra!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete