Thursday, June 1, 2017

Wrapping up 1st Grade

Zoe had a few events right at the end of the year that I was blessed to attend!
I always enjoy visiting Zoe at her school; they are always so organized and do an amazing job!  Her class had a special mother's day event where Zoe read many of the things that she had been working on to me.  So special!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filed Day fun had perfect weather completed by sweet friends!
My girl enjoyed her snow cone (even if it didn't have any flavor).
The events were fun to try to help organize and cheer on...
especially tug-a-war and watching the girls win.
Even the teachers joined in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly, I got to help fill in at Zoe's end of the year party as her sweet teacher was away celebrating her own daughter's end of the year award.
One of my favorite things to do at school when I was younger was the parachute.  It would seem, after all those years, that it is still a beloved activity.
Sweet friends having sweet treats!

The only sad thing was that I didn't get to capture a picture of Zoe and her beloved teacher, Mrs. Ward.  She adores her and often tells me she wants to go back to first grade to be with her.  She will be greatly missed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The very last day I found some silly string for a little surprise for the kids to do at home.
It was their first time and they did not want to be sprayed at.
Although aiming at mommy was okay.
Bless his heart, Ezra had a hard time getting the hang of it!
I had to wait until later in the day to get end of the year shots.  
I realized that I had gotten rid of Shiloh's dress a few weeks ago as it no longer fit, so this was just her dress of choice for the day.
I love being able to see how the change throughout a school year.
What a fabulous year!  Now off to enjoy having all my littles home for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment