Saturday, January 31, 2015

January and it has begun!

I don't think I have ever looked forward to a January more than this one!  Normally dreaded because of the weather, this one meant the freedom to be at home with the littles...and I couldn't wait!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do believe this was New Years...glow stick bath party!  They adored it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sister, Danielle, had one more week to watch the two littles for me.  Such a blessing indeed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There has been no shortage of Frozen and Elsa around here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there must be outings to the park with friends (especially when Zoe is also out of school) when there is amazing weather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, when you daughter gets off the school bus and wants to play hide-and-seek...you just do because you can say "yes" more now to the important things in life.  And you get to notice how cool the tree bark is when hiding behind the big one in the corner of the yard!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, trips downtown to the library and park could be fun with the sister and nieces. 
It could also be a real challenge and one that makes me want to pull my hair out.
But yet so thankful that I get a chance to be there that it keeps me in perspective to keep a better attitude. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that I'm not working....errands are done with little ones included (instead of on the way home from work).  This means more adventure, less of myself being able to think strait and more planning ahead of time!  Shiloh was very excited that "Buddy" could now sit with her....he was as well...along with some appropriate apprehension about his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beach worked all but one Saturday this month.

So momma was solo in bringing all three littles to their cousin's birthday party...at Edventure. 
It was fun and challenging and we were happy to wish Harris a Happy Birthday!
Shiloh reminds me of the wind in that she will often not be still for pictures!
However, Ezra was still content with the carrier (the only reason I survived) and was knocked out after a few hours!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the things we have had to step back from during this season of life was hosting our community group.  I have been so blessed in getting to know these families though and hope to continue to build on the relationships we have made!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe's school often has positive programs going on.  It was nice to be able to make it to another one, without the worry of everything that I had to do, and be present with that time.  When I told her that I would be able to come to the program, her face just lit up in excitement, which made it all the more worth it!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a great stay-in date that my sister Danielle gave Beach and me for Christmas, complete with meal, wine and babysitting!  It was fabulous and we want another!  We forgot to take any pictures but she did attempt to take a picture of all the kids together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shrimp and grits night with friends?  Yummm!  Plus Savannah got some big sister practice and you can tell Ez loved it!
Here's to more time at home and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment