Sunday, January 25, 2015

Presure, presusre, presure....about to pop

I'm not sure if I'm even more aware of it this side of being out of work or before.  The pressure is gone, lifted.  There is still stress. Trust me being still very much in the "terrible twos phrase" there is stress but the pressure is gone.  I feel so much more joyful.  The tempo is slowed.  I get chances to gaze at my children in their element and feel the blessings that they are.  I can tell I'm more relaxed with Beach.  He has said several times that he is glad that I'm not working, as he reports I was so wound up before (and it is true).  So I'm beginning to unwind.  To pause more.  To be present with my Lord and attempt to fall into His tempo, whatever that looks like.  And I am filled with so much blessing to be able to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment