Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Million Lights

One of my favorite holiday traditions is going to Saluda Shoals on their opening night for the Trot (walk) to see the lights, always the Monday before Thanksgiving.  To say that there are a million lights is a gross understatement, but I'm guessing the number is to large to try to even count.
I'm always hoping for good weather, no rain and not to miserably cold (you never know what you will get here in SC).  Pictures with my littles before the walk began!  And, yes, Shiloh did bring her own cane to the festivities.  She likes to bring said cane anywhere that she is allowed.
And of course my main man!
We ran into friends before we started off, for a little dancing...
And our neighbor happened to show up right around the time we were setting off, so we got to be together.
Zoe's favorite, gymnast.
Thankfully my mom was able to join us as well.
It's difficult to keep my littles out of the lights, as they look so fun!
Ezra with a train!  This is right before we lost him (and I was scared to death), he ran ahead to be with part of the group (which we had no idea) and was missed in passing.  Momma heart dropped for about 10-15 minutes.
Mom and daughter selfie.
So thankful for neighbor buddies!
Zoe's middle name is "Noel"!
Shiloh was dragging her feet towards the end, so I hung back and encouraged her to keep it up (the movement that is)...and took many a picture along the way.
Lake Murray lights on the water.  It's so fun how each of the exhibits have different themes.
We rode the shuttle bus back to the parking lot (one of Ezra's favorite parts), and I got a cute little seat buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment