Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's that time for pictures!

So we have a lot of photographers in our life (this is a good thing!).  Another sweet friend of mine, Rene Brigman, had a session at our house with Ezra and then another day with our family as well.
These are my favorites from the MANY pictures she blessed us with!  The shots of just Ezra were when he was 9 days old!
I love that I have this picture of all Ezra's newborn forehead wonderfulness!
Rene was great with Ezra and I'm glad I caught this sweet picture!
It was a beautiful Saturday in May in our backyard for our family shots.
I can't help kissing him!
I think this picture is funny, because it shows Shiloh's recent odd habit....that of feeling necks for comfort! Clearly she wasn't excited about pictures here.
I love my girls!
I love Zoe's face here!
Little BFFs
Thank you so much, Rene, for all your hard work! Your passion for your work is so evident! It was a joy to have you capture our new family!

No comments:

Post a Comment