Sunday, November 13, 2016

Prentiss Ceremony

The time had finally come after all the getting ready (read blog here) for the official steps in my sister, Lauren, and William's wedding!  It was nice and misty (and crazy freezing, unlike the forecast that had been predicted for days beforehand), and oh so beautiful. While most of the time was spent in celebration, I did take a few pictures as well.
I must admit I had a great view, right next to the fire, and could see the littles coming down the isle when it was their turn.
They were all very proud of themselves!
And did a great job!
Even Ezra made it down holding his sign to claim his reward cracker!  Phew I really feel we dodged a bullet there!
The ceremony was so very beautiful, as to be expected!
The weather helped in the children wanting to stay still and bundle up!
Ezra held on part of the time until Beach snuck away with him in the back to make sure he stayed quiet.
And seemingly just like that it was over!
There were gorgeous pictures yet to be taken (you can see the true photography of the day here). Way way better then my phone shots!
Sisters bundling up.
We all found some blankets and huddled around the heater to attempt to stay warm in the meantime.
Fortunately, the bride and groom had gotten a basket of blankets for the ceremony (that would later to donated to the homeless), and we couldn't' be more thankful!
 Then dinner was a fun time to enjoy some great eats and catch up with family!
 
We had a lot of family in from Florida!
Second cousin bonding!
Next, it was speech time.  Since I was one of the Matrons of Honor, I was very nervous about the process of speaking in front of everyone. This cutie shared my chair while I waited my turn, and was a good distraction for me!
 I do love this picture!  It is Beach lovingly and sternly correcting Ezra during that time.  Beach was being extra supportive for me in helping with all the kids that day (no small task), so my attention could be directed at the event at hand!
There was dancing to be had as well!
And we were able to get the kids to join in, too.
So adorable, the littest of littles wanting to dance together.
And Shiloh loves being in the middle of the action!
The official cake cutting time.  One particular little was very happy about such.
So much love in one room.
My Grammy would be proud on how gentle they were in serving each other.
Cheers!
I am sure Lauren loved all the PDA attention of the night.
Throwing the bridal bouquet...
And the grand finally of the sparkle departure.
Shiloh was not so thrilled in having to hold a sparkler...
but quickly overcame her fears.
William caught one last reception kiss.
Love that smile!
And it's in the books.  My sister, who is so gorgeous by the way, had a magnificent wedding with her amazing man William.  We are excited for the many years to come with them as a couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment