Friday, August 11, 2017

Shiloh's 4K Art

Shiloh made so many adorable things in her first year of school.  She truly enjoys art so there were many things she did on her own!
For the record....she did not weigh 61 pounds!
I had to include he little school year pic....we didn't actually order any (obviously), hence the "Proof", as it was not my favorite of hers.
"I like to watch TV with him.  I really like to eat outside with him.  I like to play with him."
Shiloh has an excellent grump face!
Cards, cards, cards for everyone!
If I were President of the US, I would...
"Give hugs to people when people do good listening.  I will give them treats.  Say 'I love you' to people on Valentines day."
After seeing big sister make some books, Shiloh got in on the action as well!
I Love My Mom Because: She is good to me and she is the best mommy in the whole world.
I somehow managed to not keep most of her countless drawings of people and houses.  I so enjoy how she just gets lost in her work and hope that she will continue to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment