Saturday, August 12, 2017

Zoe's 1st Grade Work

I love to see how my littles progress in the writing and art through the year.  My little Zoe with he first grade masterpieces!
This is my heart map.  Mom, Dad; I like ice-cream; I like bus; I love my state; Shiloh; I love pizza; I like my sister; I like cookies.

"All About Florida"
"I went to the gymnastics place.  It was so fun.  Do you want to know more about Florida?  Next I had a picnic and it was fun too."
"The next day I went to Aunt Maggies' house.  I got in the pool.  Then I went to see GigiPa.  He is 95 years old."
A birthday card to me! 
Zoe's goals setter poster: 
Building project with sister, castle.
I went to ballet.  My tutu was light purple.  It was my first time this year.  I the show I'm going to be a bunny.
Happy Ezra Birthday.  Best boy ever.  Happy birthday.  
Zoe didn't finish this cat piece but I loved it anyway!
"Grandma Rose also had been a slave but she was treated well and grew up happy.  She told Rosa not to be disrespectful. Fun facts: Rosa didn't spend the night at jail.  Question?:  What was the bus driver's name?  What was Rosa's middle name.  More information: If we broke the law we could be arrested, hurt or even killed."
Zoe made several books this year: "The Tiger with Flying Wings and Talking Mouth."
"Once upon a time in a land far away there was a boy and girl named Jack and Annie.  Jack was 8, Annie was 7."
"One day when Jack and Annie were playing they saw something in the bushes.  Annie said it was a flamingo."
"Jack said, "I don't think that was a flamingo.  I think it was a flying tiger.  The now talking tiger told a sad story."
"The talking and flying tiger was named Elizabeth.  She was locked up.  She found the key."
"and they lived happily ever after."
"The End"
"We went to Saluda Shoals for our field trip.  It was so fun when we went in the woods because me and Aliyah  climbed a little hike.  We saw a blue and white snake.  We had lunch around a shelter.  It was the best day ever."
"I went to a date.  It was fun.  We got a donut for me to share.  I liked it so much.  And I went with my mom.
"I would have a snowball fight with Shiloh."
"If you want to learn more about Zoe and my life and school and other things."
"This is my family.  My sister's birthday is March first.  I like to go on...
dates.  My dad works at Loveland Coffee.  My birthday is April first.
"I have a hermit crab.  Her name is Glenna.  1.She likes to sleep. 2. She likes to eat.
3. She is  4. Likes to move 5. She loves me."
"I love to do lots of thinks like ballet and   and eat and watch TV."
"My best friend's are Mrs. Ward, Mia, Howard, Hunter and my very best friend...
is God.  I have lot of other friends."
"The name of my school is Irmo Elementary.  My teacher is Mrs...
Ward."
"My pizza makes my stomach  feel good.  I love to do ballet.  Icecream
is my dessert.  I like to sit in my tent.
I love that they had a Mother's Day event and even a precious little book for us full of pictures!

These things are always fun to see from your children's perspective:
My mom is Jessica.  She is 37 years old.  She has yellow hair and brown eyes.  She is 5 feet and 50 inches tall.  My mom's favorite color is blue.  Her favorite flower is roses.  My mom's favorite food is salad. Her favorite dessert is cookies.  My mom's favorite thing to do is take a nap.  My mom likes to go to see my art.  She dives a brown car.  The best thing she makes is hot god.  When I am at school she cleans.  The smartest thing my mom ever said was, "I love you."  My mom and I like to play outside.  If I could tell my mom one thing it would be, "I love you."  If I had a million dollars I would buy my mom a house.  My mom is best at eating.  I love my mom because she is nice.

10 Reasons I Love Mom: 10. She signed me up for summer camp. 9. She loves me. 8. She sings to me.  7. She listens to me read.  6. She makes me lunch. 5. She read the Bible. 4. She is nice.  3. She hugs me.  2. She tickles me. 1. She lets me watch TV.
"Happy day - not a ordinary day but Mother's day."
My mom is really good at exercise.  My forgive thing to do with my mom is play.  I think my mom is pretty wearing make-up.  It makes my mom happy when I clean.  I know my loves me because I listen.
I did really like how her spring pictures turned out this year and had to get some!
Summer Bucket list: ice cream, fly, eat popcorn, camp Poppy, work at Loveland Coffee, Play in the pool, Reflex, 
Then this summer she wrote this cute little piece..."I love cows.  Today is cow day.  I ate.  I played.  I went to Chick-fa-la."
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment