Wednesday, June 12, 2019

CB (Day 4)

A week at the beach often leads to slow mornings of hanging out, especially for a day that is calling for rain!
Beach and I stole away for a quick walk before it started pouring...
and he was pretty excited to find his first shark's tooth ever.
We headed to the aquarium for the day, which was apparently what EVERYone near by was doing as well, as it was really crowded. 
However, we still had a great time checking out the wildlife. 
Seeing the baby turtles was one of the best!
The couple of touch tanks that were around lead to some hands on fun.
We caught the end of the diving demonstration...
The massive tank was pretty incredible!
Fun photo opt..
(Just our little Zoe was missing.  Beach took her on a separate date, as she would not be able to see much at the aquarium.) 
Hard to imagine the actual size of this shark!
So thankful that my mom and dad were able to go!
The rain stopped enough for us to snap a picture outside and see the landscape there.
Back at home to meet up with my man before he had to head back to Cola for work for the day! 
Mom's turn for dinner that night and it was an amazing plate of shrimp and grits!  However, something didn't sit well with my stomach and I was throwing up before I went to sleep...my least favorite end of the night.
I was a little concerned how the following day would be but I was at least able to get a decent nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment