Monday, June 10, 2019

CB (Day 2)

I'm all about fun in the sun, but now try to do so more wisely, hence the wide brim hat Shiloh modeled before heading out our first full day at the beach. 
Not my favorite....the sunscreen applications but the littles were patient with the process. 
Such a beautiful day and the cousins loved begin together! 

Sister's and I had a great time as well!  Unfortunately the worst part of the day was that Mom was sick in bed (and Dad graciously attended to her)...but thankfully we knew that she would be feeling better the next day. 
Zoe was thrilled to be wearing the "mermaid" bathing suit that she bought with her own money... 
And all the girls enjoyed imagining being mermaids together!
My boys!
Uncle Aaron is the master shark tooth finder and gave Zoe some pointers.
More Selfie fun!
The littles worked together for some castle building.
While I'm not a huge fan of swimming in the ocean, I would wade in, especially with a little buddy.  Beach was a good sport, though, and would take the girls out deeper.
Walking it out!
After some quiet time at the house, I enjoyed a little cold brew on the front porch with some cuties!  
It was enough to motivate me to go on a run with Lauren.  Ezra begged to go as well.  However, he didn't last long!  I think not having something directly ahead to run to was an issue.  So Lauren and I would take turns walking with him while the other sprinted ahead and back.  He really wanted to go to the pier, so we decided to go for it.  Getting there was fun...coming back with the whinnying, when he no longer wanted me to run at all...not so much.   
We did really enjoy checking out the peer.
When we finally got back, Shiloh was in relax mode... 
Which quickly turned into her wanting to do silly faces with me... 
Pure Shiloh!
After dinner and getting the kids in bed, we ended the night with some silly games...
and lots of laughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment