Tuesday, June 11, 2019

CB (Day 3)

The temps were cooler than a normal Carolina summer, but still perfect beach weather for our second full day.  Ezra was enamored with pushing his little green boat around.
The boogie boards were also a huge hit!
I believe my littles could play all day there.  
Poppy was especially gracious in helping the girls balance on the boards (even though I'm not totally sure why they were doing such).
My little snuggle buddy was not in the mood for posing for pictures.
Sleepy girl!
Ezra just loved pretending he was surfing and I am sure if we lived near by he would be surfing for real in no time!
After bringing in all the things and making sure all were fed....Lauren and I headed back to the beach to hang out and drink (more cold brew for me).  I, for real, could stay on the beach allllll day!
After an early dinner we all headed out on a little adventure to a near by trail to check out the sunset.
The trail had many interesting things along the way including a sandy section, board walks, birds, a bunker and part of the trail lined with small crabs constantly scurrying out of the way. 


Boardwalks make for fun pictures....so I took many along the way!



Beach is always drawn to interesting lines for pictures.
The sunset did not disappoint!
Sweet cousin picture!

Both of us loving it up all the way!

Ezra loves his Poppy!
And I loved both of these pictures I could not pick just one.

The smallest of the Russells were into taking pictures as well.


I hurried to catch up to my girl on the way back.
And made her take a picture with me. Isn't it funny how smiles can hide so much (even the tears)!  So much running through both our minds, as Zoe was really struggling with her eyesight, and we were both trying to process it all with broken hearts.

The girls wanted to go back to the car by way of the beach...
and found a mermaid along the way.
So many many highs from the days and some heart ache to work through as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment