Sunday, June 30, 2019

Firefly Splash

We convinced my mom to join us for her first Fireflies game (my dad never needs convincing, as he always loves it).
It was our first time there for when they did the Splash Zone.  So I had no idea really what to expect. Honestly, it was not my favorite, having to bring all the extra things and miss much of the game itself, but the kids had a ball. 
Someone thought was to cold at first... 
and they loved it!
The adults stayed out of the water, but mom did experience the misting station.
Sometimes screaming as loud as you can in cheering on the home team can be fun.  (Sometimes it can greatly scare those around you!)
Finding a space to run...
and a baseball player to hug.
 After the game, the kids were greatly entertained by the play area...
 I, however, did not, as having so many kids unsupervised that really should have been is not my favorite.
 I learned that Ezra has a mighty strong arm for throwing!
 We stayed up past the kids bedtime to take in the fireworks show!
While it is always fun to see, the best part of the show to me is watching the kids response...
and many selfies.
It is always a hit, too, when we can catch a bus to the car after the game!
Mom was pleasantly surprised at the game and we all enjoyed having the Grands with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment