Friday, June 21, 2019

Zoo Night Take 2

Another sweet zoo night full of memories!  I still love the giraffes so much!  This one may have licked my phone in process. 
They had such a fun little puppet out that night! 
My own little beast had escaped as well.
I was caught off guard a bit when I saw my sweet nine year loving catching bubbles with all the little kids. My heart knows that this youthful passion will not be linger much longer and I had to stop and savor it a bit.
Ez is always up for being carried.
While they all still take turns squeezing into the stroller, this night they also enjoyed the water fans they brought.
The girls were excited that the rock wall was open for them to climb to the top.  Ezra, not so much, as he still not quite big enough to try.
Making silly faces in the photo booth.
More times around in a circle... 
Daddy got into the fun of it for my camera...
and Ezra pouted for some reason.
Another fun family night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment